FREE OPEN HOUSE!
When: Saturday, February 6th, 2016
Where: FTA’s Facility – 18 Louisa St.
FTA is hosting an Open House reserved for Hotspurs members only this Saturday from 12-2 pm. Check out their state of the art facility and equipment!
Click here to see what FTA is doing with other groups: LINK.
- FTA After School Program: All youth from 7-16 years old may participate in our after school program which runs on Tuesdays & Thursdays. FTA will PICK UP your child(ren) from their schools at the end of the school day and bring them to FTA’s facility (18 Louisa Street) for training, games, homework & challenge. Details: Program cost is $15/day and includes pick-up. This program runs from 2pm-530pm 2 days/week.
- FTA PD Days, March Break & Summer Camps: We offer a fun solution for youth fitness. We offer games, round robin tournaments in soccer, football, ultimate frisbee and other challenges. The FTA facility (18 Louisa Street) is open every PD Day from 7am-530pm. Details: $150/week.
- FTA Adult Fitness Solutions: Fun Action packed fitness…
- FTA Evening Adult Classes 8pm & Noon Monday–Friday & Sunday’s at 11am on Promotion for All Hotspurs Parents for $80 for unlimited Monthly classes.
- Piloxing Knockout Tuesdays & Thursdays 6pm & 7pm. When your kid trains at FTA we got you covered. Instead of dropping them off or just sitting around come try a Cardio Kickboxing class in a room down the hall from the Youth Training. Have fun and Get FIT with FTA. $60/month – 1x/week. $120/month – 2x/week.
Specialists and will leave you with the knowledge and know how to “Tune up” your
body on your own at your own leisure. Come learn all the techniques and have fun
during this interactive Tune up program. Perfect for all especially Athletes to avoid
stiff muscles and tighness creating less chance of injury. Learn how to
Target these issues prior to worsening your current state. (4 week program $99 – Sundays 1pm)
Functional training is any type of excercise that has a direct relationship to the activities you perform in your daily life or in a particular sport.