Hello soccer coaches and managers!
We are less than 60 days away from the start of the biggest female sporting event in the world. Tickets for the FIFA Women’s World Cup Canada 2015™ in Ottawa are going fast – the June 26th Quarter-Final tickets are selling the quickest, with the rest of the match days also showing incredibly strong sales. This does not come as a surprise, with Lansdowne Stadium seeing at least 5 top 20 ranked countries, including Germany (#1), France (#3), Norway (#11) , Spain (#14) and Korea Republic (#18), with the potential of many more, based on the Round of 16 and Quarter-Final match-ups.
Though tickets are selling fast, there is still room for you and your team! If there is anybody we’d want to see this once-in-a-lifetime event live, it would be the Ontario soccer community. Fans from as far as St. Columban, an hour north of London, are making the drive up to Ottawa because they know they can’t miss the FIFA Women’s World Cup Canada 2015™! In addition to receiving great group discounts (tickets as low as $18.40, taxes and fees in), as an OSA-affiliated club, you would be entered to win a spot on the Player Escort and FIFA Flag Bearer Program, with your group ticket purchase.
- Group Ticket Information (for groups of 21 or more!): http://resources.fifa.com/mm/document/tournament/loc/02/50/94/45/groupticketpricingen-indtkt_neutral.pdf(Page 4)
- Group Request Form: https://adobeformscentral.com/?f=IXxps8j4%2AmNeffX-y3-hnA
- Individual Ticket Information: http://resources.fifa.com/mm/document/tournament/loc/02/50/94/78/ticketing_pricesinden_neutral.pdf
- Ticketing guide link – http://resources.fifa.com/mm/document/tournament/loc/02/43/71/99/ticketing_guideen08-09-2014final_neutral.pdf
- Spectator guide link – http://resources.fifa.com/mm/document/tournament/loc/02/55/74/64/spectator_guide_cover_en_neutral.pdf