Nepean Hotspurs SC will be holding an Entry Level referee course.
Please find below the registration process and things needed before you attend the course:
The course is held on:
April 14-15, 2018
9am -5 pm both days
Venue: RA Centre
2451 Riverside Dr.
Room : Courtside A, Behind Billings Bridge Plaza.
- Participants can register themselves by visiting refcentre.com/Ontario, choose search by district. From the list of districts choose EODSA, from the list of courses please choose course #1697 Nepean Hotspurs. Click on the registration button and follow the instructions to complete your registration. Make sure that you do not forget the password you choose when registering as you would need it every time you access your refcentre account.
- Upon registration the Club Head referee will approve your application.
- After being approved, participants are required to complete the necessary pre course work before attending the course. The pre course work will consist of series of questions with reference to FIFA laws of the game. The pre course work book is available on students refcentre account with a link to view the FIFA laws of the game.
- Instructors assigned to the course will check to see if the pre-course work has been completed on refcentre and reserve the right to deny participants attendance at the clinic if incomplete.
- Please drop payment of $100.00 in person or by mail to Nepean Hotspurs office at 210 colonnade Rd. South , unit 2. You may call the Club’s office at 613-723-5762 to find out the office hours. Cheques are made to Nepean Hotspurs soccer club. Payment is due before the start date of the course.
- You may also contact the club head referee Hassan Dayfallah at 613-790-4000, should you require additional information or email him at email@example.com
Participant material :
- Pencil/ paper
- Current laws of the game book (hard copy will be distributed by the club coordinator)
- Hard copy of the work book (downloaded from refcentre)
- Whistle, athletic shoes & athletic gear
It is highly imperative to attend the course in its all entirety. Failure to do so will result in removing your name from the attendance list and your money cannot be refunded.