- The Club commits to facilities and resources once registration numbers are determined. These expenses are not recoverable to the Club if/when a member withdraws.
- This policy only applies to registration fees paid directly to the Club.
- The Club shall not be responsible for any monies paid to a team, team coach or team official and the Club shall not entertain request for any such refunds.
- All Refund Requests must be made in writing to the Club Office by the individual who paid the fee(s) via the Club’s on-line refund request procedure and form. Requests submitted by email, phone or in person will not be accepted without the refund request form.
- The amount of any refund will be at the Club’s discretion.
Season Ending injury
The refund request form must be accompanied by a(n) accident report from your team coach and a note from a certified physician. A refund will be issued minus the deducted fees listed below.
- Requests received before the first training session and/or game of the season.
- Will be issued in the event the Club is unable to field a team or provide a suitable alternative before the first training session.
- 50% less the deducted fees listed below.
- requests received after the first training session and/or game of the season for the team or program.
- requests received after June 15th (summer season) and November 15th (winter season).
- No refunds will be issued if a player is suspended or expelled from the Club under the Club’s Discipline of a Member Policy.
- No refunds will be issued if a player has been disciplined by one or more governing soccer organization(s), the club or has outstanding debts to the club.
- If a player transfers to another club after being registered by the Hotspurs with the governing soccer organizations.
Tryout and/or Assessment Fees are non-refundable under any circumstances.
Refund requests for $20 or less if approved will only be provided as a credit in your Hotspurs online account.
- Administrative fee $35;
- all affiliation fees paid to Ontario Soccer, EODSA and CSA, etc;
- credit card charges incurred by the club on the initial payment (if applicable);
- a prorated amount based on the number of weeks from the start date to the date of the request; and
- any unpaid amounts owed to the Club will be deducted from the refund before it is paid (i.e. fines or previous registrations).
- Refund requests will be processed within four weeks of receiving the request form.
- Approved Refunds will be mailed in the form of a cheque to the address provided on the Refund Request Form.
Please click here to access the Refund Request Form.
To request a refund please fill out the Refund Request Form and forward it to email@example.com. Please attach any relevant documentation.