1. Where can I find the Club’s contact details? Click Here – Contact Us
2. What fields and facilities are used throughout the year and where can I find their address? Click Here
3. What is the best way to contact the club? email: email@example.com
4. My child wants a Soccer Scholarship, what do you offer?
- We offer College/University Prep Training Sessions together with OPSM Pro.
- OPSM Pro also can help work with your child to prepare a package to send to Colleges and Universities.
- They also hold Combines, this allows players to play in front of College and University Scouts in Ottawa!
- We also hold College/University Scholarship info sessions.
- Click Here – Program Information
5. How do I register for soccer?
Registration is done through PowerUp, for more information see our registration information web page – Click Here – Registration Info
Registration Site – Click Here – PowerUp
6. What are my payment options?
Register online and pay in one of the following ways:
- Pay online through PowerUp (Visa or MasterCard).
- Drop off a cheque with a copy of your registration in our mail slot at the front of the office, available 24/7.
- Come in during open office hours and pay at the office (Visa, MasterCard, Debit, Cash, or Cheque).
7. What options are there for financial assistance?
The Nepean Hotspurs are happy to announce there are 5 options available, see our website for more details – Click Here – Financial Assistance
Programs – Competitive & Recreational
8. When and where are Competitive Tryouts?
Winter – Tryouts are held in September at the Charmaine Hooper and Colonnade Mini Fields off Colonnade rd.
Summer – Tryouts are held in March at the Ben Franklin Dome.
For more information and schedules, please see our website – Click Here – Tryouts
9. What options are available for Recreational Players?
There are several options for recreational players including:
Spring – March & April – U4 to U13. Sessions occur at the Ben Franklin Dome and local Gyms. Click Here – Spring Recreational
U4 to U12 – end of May to mid August – Also includes a Festival (Tournament) on a Saturday mid-August. Sessions occur at the Charmaine Hooper Fields on Colonnade Rd North. Click Here – U4-U12 Recreational Summer
U13 to U18 – mid May until the end of August – Play in local recreational league against other clubs. Click Here – U13-U18 Summer Recreation
Fall – Mid-August until end of September – U4-U10 – Click Here – Fall Recreation
Winter – November to end of February – U4 to U13. Sessions occur at the Ben Franklin Dome and local Gyms. Click Here – Winter Recreational
10. Do you offer additional Training?
- Competitive – we offer our Top Gun training program to all Competitive players and teams. Please see our website for more information – Click Here
- Recreational – we offer our Top Dawg program for all those players looking for additional training opportunities. See our website for more details – Click Here
11. Do you offer Goal Keeper Training?
Yes, we offer goal keeper training, see our website for more details – Click Here
12. Do you offer Adult Soccer?
- Competitive – Click Here – Adult Competitive Soccer
- Recreational – Click Here – Adult Recreational Soccer
- Questions: please contact firstname.lastname@example.org